Scheme Nickname: 
Import/export of natural gas

A person seeking authorization to import or export natural gas into or from the United States, to amend an existing import or export authorization, or seeking any other requested action, files an application with the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy. The Assistant Secretary either presides over the proceedings, or appoints a Presiding Official to act in his or her stead for part or all of the proceedings. See 10 CFR 590.201, 590.102(n)

Types of Adjudication: 
Type B
Verified by Agency: 
Not verified
Is this a Major Adjudication: